Local Care Force are currently seeking Registered Nurses to join our nursing team in the Sheffield area, the ideal candidate will hold a valid nursing PIN and possess at least 6 months UK nursing experience. This individual may perform duties in General & Dementia Nursing Homes, Specialist Dementia Units, Palliative Care Units and Intermediate Care Unit.
We work with a multitude of clients within Sheffield and have enough work available to ensure you get as much work as you require whether that is full or part time hours.
To be considered, the ideal candidate will hold at least 6 months paid experience within a care related environment in the last 2 years.
Responsibilities of the RGN - Registered Nurse
• Administer medications orally, topically and by injection
• Formulate Care Plans and Risk Assessments
• Undertake baseline and on-going physical observations to ensure well being
• Communicate with the wider multi-disciplinary team to ensure effective discharge
• Provide person centred care involving the patient and relatives
• Promote education so as to increase patient understanding
• Allocate staff duties and prioritise workloads
• Maintain comprehensive records for shift handovers
• Understand best interests decisions and informed consents
• Uphold the NMC code of conduct at all times
• Maintain patient confidentiality
• Monitor conditions requiring routine testing such as Diabetes and Warfarin
You will have your very own Clinical Lead Nurse - Unheard of in agencies
• Day to day clinical support
• Assistance with your clinical professional development
• Support & Advice with your revalidation
Looking for a personal yet professional relationship between colleagues, wanting flexible working hours, 24 hour support and weekly pay? Local Care Force is the place for you.
Local Care Force is an REC affiliated award winning agency and is committed to providing the best possible care and with outstanding values you will be well on the road to success!
Want to find out more? Please give Mandy a call in the office: [... Click Apply...]
Local Care Force is not just a nursing, social and home care agency; it is a family business which prides itself treating its team with care and respect – they are much more than just a recruiter .
Local Care Force team of over 900 provides 15,000+ hours per week of Nursing, care and support to hundreds of vulnerable people across Yorkshire.
Unlike the myths associated with most agencies or recruiters, LCF treats its workforce like a permanent staff team, providing individual & team support, access to training, career development, holiday pay, ‘worker of the month’ & team parties. With exceptional retention, some of its temporary staff have been there since day one and will celebrate a decade in service when the company celebrates its 10th birthday this October. The business has mostly grown organically, thorough recommendation and word of mouth and has serviced a number of long standing clients for almost nine years. LCF is a great example of an exceptional local company, with strong values.
At Local Care Force you will be looked after, supported, well trained, kept VERY busy, paid on time and they will help you develop a very rewarding career!