Staff Nurse £15.50 to £16.50 per hour Liss area
My client is seeking a Staff Nurse to join their beautiful medium sized nursing home based in the Liss area. This home is part of an established company that can offer realistic career progression and opportunities, with their own in house training system. The home offers all residents various activities to give a positive and enjoyable atmosphere for the best quality of life.
You will be part of a team of Nurses supported by dedicated care workers all aiming to give a high quality of care.
They are offering from £15.50 to £16.50 per hour for part time days 24hrs per week , plus a enhanced rate for working weekends. This will depend on your experience and you will find out after the interview. This may increase after your probation dependent on performance.
The full package
- Overtime pay
- Weekend pay enhancements
- Double time for bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Free home cooked meals whilst working
- Free uniform
- Employee benefits/discount scheme
- Registered Nurse - RGN/RMN
- Active NMC PIN number
- Some experience working within elderly nursing care
In your new role as a Staff Nurse, you will
- Supporting and assisting the home manager in the execution of duties and accept delegated responsibilities including taking charge of the unit as deemed appropriate.
- As named nurse you will co-ordinate the planning, implementation and evaluation of client care.
- Work within the model of care for the service and requirements of the Mental Health Act (2007) & Care Program Approach
- Ensuring the correct administration of medication, including injections and monitoring the results of treatment.
- Building relationships with residents to encourage trust, while listening to and interpreting their needs and concerns.
• Compassionate with good communication skills
• Ability to use initiative; work alone and within a team
• Good time management and ability to prioritize workload
• Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
• Able to work under pressure
• Flexibility, adaptable to changing needs
• You need to be 100% committed to helping improve the quality of life of vulnerable people.
• You must have the right to work within the UK
• Nursing: 1 year
Are interested in this position and would like to interview as soon as possible? Apply now!
EC1 Recruitment is an exciting new agency based in Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth. We specialise in the healthcare sector helping prestigious care providers source permanent staff across the UK.