Practice Nurse, near Peterborough
Permanent, Part-Time OR Full-Time hours, Salary: Negotiable and flexible, NHS Pension, 5-6 weeks annual leave + bank holidays
Chase Medical is pleased to be working with an excellent GP centre in the Peterborough area for their Practice Nurse vacancy.
The post has arisen as a result of a team member changing focus and has opened up an extremely exciting role. The successful Practice Nurse will be experienced within the GP arena and be able to see patients for Diabetes.
Diabetes is a rising concern for GP surgery's so Practice Nurses who hold a Diploma in this area, will be considered favourably. Other Practice Nursing skills are required.
The centre is offering the below:
* Flexible hours up to full-time (minimum of 2 days per week)
* NHS Pension
* 5-6 weeks Annual Leave + bank holidays
* Salary - DOE and negotiable
* Supportive Management team
* EXCELLENT Clinical team - with some of the most pro-active and highly skilled nurse and GP's in the area!
If you're interested in the above opportunity then please give Rebecca Burnham-Wake a call on [... Click Apply...]or email her your CV to [... Click Apply...]
Chase Medical is a primary care specialist and has an expert permanent team in place, working with primary care Nurses across the UK to secure their dream roles. The knowledge and expertise is second to none and the team can offer the very best service possible!
If you're looking for something more ad-hoc and you're interested in our regular locum work, then we can offer flexible hours for whenever suits you.
Our Locum Practice Nurse rates pay between £25 and £42 per hour (including holiday pay).
Refer-a-Friend - know someone who might be interested? Then refer them today and receive £50 for every successful referral!
Job Reference: RW-PN-PETER
Chase Medical is an agency that specialises in both permanent positions and locum work, for Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses within a Primary Care Setting.
Offering Staff fantastic flexibility and control over your working life:
• Work the Hours of YOUR choice
• No Minimum Number of hours to work
• Gain fantastic CPD via a range settings
• Chase work really hard to find shifts / opportunities near you
• So if you're an Advanced Nurse Practitioner/ Nurse Prescriber or Practice Nurse within Primary care, we can help you.