Practice Nurse - Oxfordshire
Carterton, Oxfordshire, England
MMP (a contracted MoD agency) is looking to recruit experienced locum Practice Nurses to work at a Military base in Oxfordshire.
Qualification minima and experience
- Must be registered with the NMC and hold a valid PIN.
- One year’s satisfactory previous experience at Band 5/6 (Previous MOD experience).
- Minimum of two to three years post registration experience in Primary Health Care practice.
- Experienced and competent in Immunisation, Venepuncture, Audiology.
- Patient Group Directive (PGDs) in a related Community Health discipline or portfolio evidence of equivalent experience.
- Experience in relevant areas, e.g. Occupational Health Nursing (OHN), clinical supervision, Supporting Learning and Assessment in Practice (or equivalent), Travel Medicine, Cervical Cytology, Asthma Diploma, Chronic Disease management - diabetes and asthma, etc.
- Competence in audiometry, smoking cessation, ear syringing and vaccination.
- Well Woman and family planning clinics.
Dedicated Consultant to assist with your registration
Free Manual Handling & Basic Life Support Training
Opportunity to accrue CPD (in addition to mandatory training updates)
For more information for this or any other MoD positions please contact the Nursing Team on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...] or [... Click Apply...]
- £ 20.00 - 25.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Contract, Temporary
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 27 Sep 2016
Closes 23 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Practice nurse