My client is currently looking to recruit a Staff Nurse (RMN) to join their growing team and someone who has previous experience working in a well-established hospital.
My client provide care and rehabilitation for people with a Brain Injury, Autistic Spectrum Conditions, Deafness and Mental Health issues, in addition to a wide range of neurological conditions. We are committed to providing the highest possible quality of patient centred care that respects the rights for dignity, privacy and individuality.
You will be based in a state of the art purpose built facility built to the highest specifications and is designed to meet the needs of patients with physical disabilities and/or sensory impairment.
* Full-Time are available on Day or Night Duty
* £22,000 to £30,000
* Comprehensive training package
* Company bonus
* Up to 20/30 days Annual Leave plus 8 days bank holidays (depending on role)
* Support with PDP (Personal Development Plan)
* A bespoke development programme
RMN Job Description:
* Full-Time hours on day or night duty
* Medical Documentation
* Monitoring Patient Condition
* Carrying out Treatment Plans
* Assisting with Patient Needs
* Must be a qualified RMN or soon to have completed your course and have a valid NMC pin number or be on a nursing course
* Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Previous experience providing nursing care in an elderly or dementia setting
* Be committed and dedicated to the role
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
White Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency, focusing on Care Home and Nursing Home recruitment in the UK. Our success is shaped through close professional relationships with both our candidates and clients.
We are able to provide you with assistance across all disciplines and at all levels. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Unit and Team Leaders
To get in touch, please apply to our jobs through this website.