We have a high volume of shifts available within the Liverpool area throughout the coming months. With competitive rates of £35-£60 per hour for Nurse Practitioners (Inc. Holiday Pay), this is a great way to boost your earnings in shifts that are fully flexible and can fit around other roles and commitments.
Chase Medical is a specialist Primary Care agency and we provide a high volume of locum shifts to Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses nationwide. Our service is fully flexible and there is no minimum hourly requirement, so you can choose hours that suit you. Working with Chase will allow you exclusive access to the high volume of shifts on our bank.
Working with Chase is also a great way to boost your CPD by gaining experience working in different settings.
Benefits of working with Chase:
* Competitive rates of pay - £35-£60 per hour for Nurse Practitioners and £25- £42 per hour for Practice Nurses (Inc. Holiday Pay)
* Flexible shifts - no minimum hourly requirements
* Shifts bookable months in advance
* Quick and easy application
We also have a number of permanent opportunities across the UK, so why not join up today?
We also run a fantastic referral scheme. If you know someone who may be interested in our opportunities, visit our website [... Click Apply...]. For every successful referral you can earn £50!
Shifts are available in the coming weeks, so make your application ASAP!
Contact us on: [... Click Apply...]and ask for Olivia, if you would like some more information.
Alternatively, please forward your most recent CV to: [... Click Apply...] and one of our friendly team will be in touch.
Chase Medical is an agency that specialises in both permanent positions and locum work, for Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses within a Primary Care Setting.
Offering Staff fantastic flexibility and control over your working life:
• Work the Hours of YOUR choice
• No Minimum Number of hours to work
• Gain fantastic CPD via a range settings
• Chase work really hard to find shifts / opportunities near you
• So if you're an Advanced Nurse Practitioner/ Nurse Prescriber or Practice Nurse within Primary care, we can help you.