My client is seeking a Staff Nurse to join their beautiful medium sized nursing homes based in Chertsey, (Surrey) . This home is part of a growing company that can offer realistic career progression and opportunities, with their own in house training system. The Home has a dedicated and friendly team of staff who help to provide a service which promotes security, independence and a family atmosphere.
There is a focus on a friendly and homelike environment at all times, with a warm welcome to visiting loved ones and an 'Open Door' policy.
They are offering from £16.50 per hour for 36 hour days or Nights raising to £17 per hour after 3 months probation, plus a enhanced rate for working weekends.
The full package
- Overtime pay at time and a quarter
- Weekend pay enhancements £18 per hour
- Double time for bank holidays
- Free home cooked meals whilst working
- Free uniform
- Paid breaks
- Large car park
- NMC Nursing Pin Paid
- 4 weeks Holiday per year
- Registered Nurse - RGN
- Active NMC PIN number
- Some experience working within elderly nursing care
In your new role as a Staff Nurse, you will
- Assessment of nursing needs, develop, implement and evaluate nursing care to meet those needs.
- Carry out all relevant forms of care without direct supervision.
- Advise on the promotion of health and prevention of illness.
- Adhere at all times to Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) Code of Professional Conduct.
- Ensure that nursing procedures are carried out in accordance with NHS Borders protocol and guidelines
- Maintain accurate records as per NMC Guidelines for records and record keeping.
- Maintain absolute confidentiality in respect of patient records, medical nursing and allied health professionals
- Store, administer and order drugs according to NMC Guidelines and NHS Borders Policy for the administration of Medicines.
- Work as cooperative member of the multidisciplinary team.
- Minimum of 12 months experience (in the UK)
- Compassionate with good communication skills
- Ability to use initiative; work alone and within a team
- Good time management and ability to prioritize workload
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Able to work under pressure
- Flexibility, adaptable to changing needs
- You need to be 100% committed to helping improve the quality of life of vulnerable people.
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- Nursing: 1 year
- RGN Registered
Are interested in this position and would like to interview as soon as possible? Apply now!
Office: [... Click Apply...]
Mobile: [... Click Apply...]
Email: [... Click Apply...]c1 [... Click Apply...]
EC1 Recruitment is an exciting new agency based in Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth. We specialise in the healthcare sector helping prestigious care providers source permanent staff across the UK.