A highly reputable nursing home in the Braintree area currently has a vacancy for an experienced Nurse with a passion for elderly care to work as Unit Manager.
This home, which was found to be providing excellent standards of care and exceeding all CQC requirements during the most recent inspection, provides general nursing care for older people with high dependency nursing needs along with specialist dementia care for younger and older adults.
As Unit Manager, you will:
• Oversee the day to day clinical management of the unit, ensuring excellent standards of care are maintained and the needs of service users met
• Provide leadership and support to the clinical and care teams
• Act as an approachable and practical manager
• Supervise and undertake the planning and delivery of clinical and personal care
Applicants should meet the following criteria;
• Adult/General or Mental Health Nurse with up to date NMC registration
• Experienced in mental health and dementia care in a leadership role
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good leadership and managerial skills with a proactive, positive approach
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge
This is a full time role with a 40 hour working week on predominantly day shifts, although a degree of flexibility may be required on occasion.
The salary offered for this post is in the region of £35,000 to £40,000 per annum depending on experience.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout Essex and East Anglia, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment on [... Click Apply...].
Alternatively, please visit our website for a full national vacancy list.
SYK Recruitment Specialists have extensive recruitment experience within the Health and Social Care Sector. All consultants are trained to the highest of standards and we strive to make this an on-going process to adhere to customers and clients needs in order for you to benefit from our service.
We recruit professional individuals into the Health and Social Care field within the private sector. Our candidates range from newly Qualified Nurses to Directors.
We deal with independent and larger organisations nationwide. We're the SPECIALIST YOU KNOW you can trust.
We offer –
Interview techniques and preparation
We listen to what you want and need
We will look at your long term career goals
We will keep in touch to ensure you achieve your goals
We have an extensive portfolio of clients who work with the following service users –
Children & Families
Fostering & Adoption
Drug & Alcohol Services