Practice Nurse Opportunity, Near Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, Permanent
Interviews are being offered NOW so get in contact today if you wish to be considered!
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Practice Nurse to join a well-established GP surgery near Wisbech in Cambridgeshire. The position comes with an extensive list of benefits including opportunities for career progression and further training. Recruiting due to retirement, this centre takes pride in their low staff turnover and pleasant working environment. You will be joining a team of Nurses that support one another and work in unison to ensure the highest standard of patient care is offered.
* Flexible hours
* Competitive salary DOE (circa band 7 - open to negotiation!)
* 5 weeks 2 days annual leave PLUS bank holidays - will increase for long service
* Medical indemnity provided
* Full support through any further training
* Career progression opportunities
* Friendly, accommodating and passionate clinical team
* Onsite parking
To Be Considered
You must be an experienced Practice Nurse with relevant clinical updates and the ability to hit the ground running. Prescribing is advantageous but not essential.
How To Apply
* Call Annabel on [... Click Apply...]
* Email your CV to [... Click Apply...] and quote job reference AC-PN-LO
Considering locum work?
If you are searching for something more flexible, we have locum work available which can be booked up to 12 months in advance. There are no minimum hours to work and the rates of pay for locum shifts are between £25 and £42 per hour, including holiday pay!
About Chase Medical
Chase are a specialist agency within Primary Care that supplies locum, permanent and contract work for Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses and Community Nurses nationwide! We supply over 30% of all GP surgeries in England and have built a fantastic reputation throughout the nursing community. Chase works alongside you to find the most suitable role and always keep our staff up to date with new opportunities.
If you are interested in the above role or simply want some more information give Annabel a call on [... Click Apply...]!
Or email [... Click Apply...] and request a call back.
Job reference: AC-PN-LO
Chase Medical is an agency that specialises in both permanent positions and locum work, for Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses within a Primary Care Setting.
Offering Staff fantastic flexibility and control over your working life:
• Work the Hours of YOUR choice
• No Minimum Number of hours to work
• Gain fantastic CPD via a range settings
• Chase work really hard to find shifts / opportunities near you
• So if you're an Advanced Nurse Practitioner/ Nurse Prescriber or Practice Nurse within Primary care, we can help you.