Staff Nurse (RGN) vacancy at York Elderly Care Home - £15p/h!
My client is a medium-sized care home in North Yorkshire that provides long-term nursing care to elderly residents and those with conditions such as dementia, sensory impairment and physical disabilities. Admission age is 60+, and the home is operated by a large and successful care group who offer bespoke care packages to service users.
The home is now seeking a Staff Nurse to join their team, and the successful candidate must be:
- A qualified 1st level RGN with a valid UK NMC pin
- An individual with previous experience working with the elderly and/or dementia patients
Duties of the role will include (this list is not exhaustive):
- Assessing all aspects of clients' care needs, and providing health supervision/direct nursing care when required
- Maintaining accurate records and reviewing care plans in accordance with the NMC and company guidelines
- Reporting any ill health amongst clients and making requests for GP visits where necessary
- Assessing social and health needs of new clients, and maintaining ongoing reviews
- Ensuring a clear handover report is given to all relevant staff members
- Practicing maximum integrity in all dealings with clients' personal affairs
- Ensuring that all staff members contribute to the efficient running of the facility, including acting up for the Deputy Manager/Home Manager in their absence when necessary
The benefits of working with my client include:
- Career progression opportunities
- Ongoing training and development
- Generous annual leave allowance
- A sense of reward and unrivalled satisfaction from being able to make a direct difference to service users
- Being a part of a nationally-renowned organisation
Please call Carly Buckland at White Recruitment on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...] to discuss this opportunity further!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
White Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency, focusing on Care Home and Nursing Home recruitment in the UK. Our success is shaped through close professional relationships with both our candidates and clients.
We are able to provide you with assistance across all disciplines and at all levels. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Unit and Team Leaders
To get in touch, please apply to our jobs through this website.