Staff Nurse - Oncology
Salary up to £33,000 per annum plus Benefits
Our client a private healthcare provide in partnership with The Christie are seeking a Staff Nurse with Oncology experience who will be responsible for outstanding patient care from assessment through to evaluations, always working with the wider multi-disciplinary team to constantly improve care standards. The post holder will also provide support with supervising and directing junior staff and will deputising for Senior Staff Nurse and Sister in their absence.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Independently assess, plan, deliver and evaluate patient care
• Provide effective on-going evaluation of nursing care and interventions
• Implement changes in care smoothly, consulting patients, carers and the multi-disciplinary team
• Recognise and take appropriate action in emergency situations
• Record, monitor and interpret patient vital signs, reporting to the nurse in charge
• Accurately monitor and document nursing outcomes
Skills and Experience
• RGN, NMC registered with PIN
• Previous haematology/oncology experience
• Knowledge of chemotherapy treatment regimes
• Skills in phlebotomy/IV and Chemotherapy would be desirable
• Previous exposure to palliative care would be advantageous
• Chemotherapy certificate would also be desirable
• Insurance – Life, Dental
• Critical Illness Cover
• Up to 30 days holidays
• Health Assessments
• Private medical cover
• Excellent Accommodation
• Cycle to work Scheme, Gymflex
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Martine Cohen at JS3 Recruitment on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...].
If you are responding directly to this position please attach your current CV and inform us of your current remuneration.
Should you know anyone who may be seeking an opportunity then JS3 offer a referral scheme. Please refer to our website [... Click Apply...] for more details.
JS3 Recruitment was established in order to deliver alternative recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates alike. Whatever your requirements we will deliver what we have promised in the timescales that we have agreed. Clients and candidates will always be treated fairly and with equal importance and so our objectives are simple – to be open and honest with everyone at all times. In short our business is about Exceeding Expectations
In 2011 JS3 Recruitment further developed by launching a Medical Division into its portfolio. We work with candidates and clients to find that perfect match – we source talent that will benefit your organisation and we look to place candidates with organisation’s whom match the candidates profiles. We recruit into the Private Sector the NHS and also work with some of the leading healthcare providers. This division is led by someone whom has over 18 years recruitment expertise and someone whom knows the market and can indeed match closely!
In short, we provide a tailor made personal service which prides itself on honesty integrity and complete transparency in terms of providing recruitment solutions we deliver exactly what we promise.
We work within the healthcare sector and recruit into post some of the most innovative GPs, Lead GPs, Nurse Practitioners, Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, Specialist RGNs, Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists, Registered Nurses (RMN, RGN, RNLD, RSCN), Practice Managers, Deputy Practice Managers, Sonographers and Radiographers.