These flexible shifts based in North London include highly competitive pay rates; £25-42 per hour (*including Holiday Pay). At Chase Medical, our locum opportunities provide you with the chance to experience a variety of settings and build upon your skill-set. These flexible shifts are General Practice based, therefore experience within Primary Care is essential.
Chase Medical are specialists in Primary Care, and we provide work for Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses nationwide. We take the time to understand your needs and our service can be flexible to fit around your existing commitments. Our nurses' love being a part of our specialist bank, so why not get in touch ASAP and you'll understand why!
Benefits of working with Chase Medical:
* Extremely competitive pay rates; £25-42 per hour (*including Holiday Pay).
* Flexibility around your own schedule - work as regularly as you like, or on an ad-hoc basis to supplement other roles.
* Full access to shift lists, with shifts bookable months in advance!
* Excellent opportunities for CPD.
* Quick and easy registration and the support from our friendly team.
* Do you have a friend or colleague who may be interested? Successful referrals can earn £50!
Chase is always happy to hear from experienced Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners, so if you know any in North London or the surrounding areas please don't hesitate to refer them to us, as each successful referral gets you £50!
We have work available nationwide, so if you are looking for work in the following areas get in touch:
We also provide permanent positions in local centres, if you are looking for a new role.
To secure this opportunity please contact [... Click Apply...]and ask for Kerry. Alternatively please forward your CV to: [... Click Apply...] and a member of our friendly team will be in touch.
Chase Medical is an agency that specialises in both permanent positions and locum work, for Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses within a Primary Care Setting.
Offering Staff fantastic flexibility and control over your working life:
• Work the Hours of YOUR choice
• No Minimum Number of hours to work
• Gain fantastic CPD via a range settings
• Chase work really hard to find shifts / opportunities near you
• So if you're an Advanced Nurse Practitioner/ Nurse Prescriber or Practice Nurse within Primary care, we can help you.