This is an exciting opportunity with a highly respected and well established organisation. Your role will involve providing Occupational Health services and advice on health, attendance and disability issues and ensure compliance with statutory requirements relating to Occupational Health.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Providing advice and guidance to managers and HR colleagues in the management of complex cases
· Implementing and operating effective health screening procedures within statutory and organisational guidelines
· Conducting assessments of medical and disability issues at pre-employment stages
· Conducting risk assessments via accurate examination of risks involved and appropriate implementation of risk control measures
· Conducting occupational health assessments, discuss options for assistance and instigate appropriate course of action in line with legislative and organisational requirements
To be considered, you will need a diploma in Occupational Health and a valid NMC pin. You will also need sound knowledge and experience in Occupational Health and Safety Legislation, including the Equality Act, Medical Reports Act, Data Protection Act and Health and Safety at Work Act. The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to research and prepare management reports.
In return, you will be offered:
· A salary between £32.5- 37k
· Pension scheme
· Flexible working
· Free parking facilities
· Subsidised fitness facilities.
· Training and development opportunities
· 33 days annual leave
· Flexible start date
This role may involve travelling within Warwickshire and West Mercia.
For more information about this role, please contact Farah Lohiya on [... Click Apply...]or send your details and CV to [... Click Apply...]
Merco Medical Staffing is recognised as one of the fastest growing specialist recruiters in the UK. We provide all grades of Doctors, GPs, Nurses and Allied Health Professionals to the entire spectrum of healthcare organisations in the UK.
We understand that attracting suitable, reliable and quality medical staff takes more than just marketing money. Good recruitment requires skill, diplomacy and experience. It can be costly too but above all good recruitment takes time. Merco are the chosen partners of many key healthcare organisations because our core business is medical recruitment.
All our internal staff are trained to provide a specialist service to our candidates and clients. They have in depth knowledge of the market place and know which employers are recruiting right now. Whether it’s a short term locum, a fixed term contract or a permanent solution you are looking for, we can help.
Our credentials speak for themselves. We are a NHS Buying Solutions Medical Framework agency and we have been awarded many exclusive contracts from healthcare providers in the Primary and Secondary care sectors. We are registered with the CRB and the Recruitment & Employment Confederation.