This is an exciting opportunity with a highly respected and well established organisation. Your role will involve delivering Occupational Health services in relation to health screening and health promotion. This role is part time working 22.2 hours between Wednesday and Friday.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Supporting the Occupational Health Technicians in the assessments for employees
· Conducting one to one health assessments in more complex cases to determine suitability for appointment.
· Providing written and verbal reports to HR Officers/ Business Partners
· Providing clinical leadership and direct the Occupational Health Technicians on matters relating to periodic health surveillance programmes
· Conducting audiometry, spirometry and drugs tests and advise on vaccinations etc.
To be considered, you will need recent experience in a clinical setting and sound knowledge of the Equality Act, Medical Reports Act, Data Protection Act and Health and Safety at Work Act, confidentiality and its application in a workplace setting. Excellent communication skills are essential.
In return, you will be offered:
· A salary between £24.5- £29k pro rated
· Pension scheme
· Flexible working
· Free parking facilities
· Subsidised fitness facilities
· Training and development opportunities
· 33 days annual leave pro rated
· Flexible start date
This role may involve travelling within Warwickshire and West Mercia.
For more information about this role, please contact Farah Lohiya on [... Click Apply...]or send your details and CV to [... Click Apply...]
Merco Medical Staffing is recognised as one of the fastest growing specialist recruiters in the UK. We provide all grades of Doctors, GPs, Nurses and Allied Health Professionals to the entire spectrum of healthcare organisations in the UK.
We understand that attracting suitable, reliable and quality medical staff takes more than just marketing money. Good recruitment requires skill, diplomacy and experience. It can be costly too but above all good recruitment takes time. Merco are the chosen partners of many key healthcare organisations because our core business is medical recruitment.
All our internal staff are trained to provide a specialist service to our candidates and clients. They have in depth knowledge of the market place and know which employers are recruiting right now. Whether it’s a short term locum, a fixed term contract or a permanent solution you are looking for, we can help.
Our credentials speak for themselves. We are a NHS Buying Solutions Medical Framework agency and we have been awarded many exclusive contracts from healthcare providers in the Primary and Secondary care sectors. We are registered with the CRB and the Recruitment & Employment Confederation.