If you haven't seen the Neurology, Neurosurgery, or Neuro Rehab role that's right for you here, our jobsite is updated daily with a variety of new Nursing, Theatres and Allied Health opportunities - take a few seconds to update us with your clinical, geographical and salary preferences .
Why Medic International?
We are a leading recruitment partner to the major independent healthcare providers UK-wide, and also one of the few awarded suppliers of permanent and International recruits to the NHS ( under the LPP Framework agreement ).
We appreciate that all recruitment businesses are not the same; a key feature of our service is that we are a nurse-led consultancy, which places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the needs of our clients.
Is your current CV showing you in the best possible light?
To make your skills and experience stand out from the rest, we have recently partnered with compliance company Jarrodean Solutions to manage our CV formatting and preparation.
You can start your registration process with us by submitting your Medic International CV data in their recommended format (there is no charge to you for this) via our bespoke CV Creator.
Coming from outside the UK?
In order to live and work as a Nurse in the United Kingdom; there are two essential legal requirements:
(1) your UK professional (NMC) registration.
(2) your eligibility to undertake employment in the UK.
(1) You must hold valid NMC registration to be employed as a Nurse in the UK - this is a legal requirement.
E mployers will not consider an applicant who is not either registered or in process of registration - waiting to get a job offer to commence registration is not a viable option for UK employers.
For information on registration with the NMC click HERE .
(2) If you hold a non- European Economic Area (EEA) passport not endorsed with 'Employment Permitted' you would need to explore your options with regard to eligibility to undertake employment in the United Kingdom .
If you require a Certificate of Sponsorship (work permit) this is dependent on you holding full NMC registration or an authorisation to sit OSCE from the NMC.
We are able to commence the application process for non-EEA applicants requiring a Certificate of Sponsorship however it is a condition that if you do not hold full NMC registration you must have completed IELTS with a score of 7.0 to commence your NMC registration process.
Nurses with an IELTS score of no lower than 6.0 in any category are welcome to contact us for free pre-IELTS test coaching.
Please feel free to contact us with any other questions, and you may like to connect with us on Facebook , Twitter and LinkedIn.
Medic International is a leading international staffing consultancy, offering a bespoke recruitment and placement service to nurses and other healthcare professionals seeking employment in the United Kingdom.
We work with the NHS and many UK Private Hospitals and have a wide range of vacancies from Staff Nurse through to Ward Manager, Theatre Manager and even Director of Nursing vacancies.
Currently we have opportunities in the following specialities:
• Theatre Scrub, Anaesthetics, Recovery and Endoscopy
• Critical Care/ITU
• Paediatric Wards & PICU
• Acute Surgical & Medical Wards
• Primary Care
• Mental Health
• Learning Disabilities
We offer our healthcare professionals a friendly, personal service tailored to best suit your individual needs including:
• An excellent CV formatting service
• Assistance with obtaining your NMC registration
• Assistance with finding accommodation if you have to relocate
• Professional advice and expertise from a team with a wealth of clinical experience