Deputy Manager -DM- in Somerset - with NVQ Level -YEOVIL £ 22 K Good CQC- Care Home -Somerset
Deputy Manager in Somerset - -NVQ Level -YEOVIL £ 22 K Good CQC- Care Home -Somerset
Deputy Manager £ 22K -Care Home -Somerset
The postholder is a leader of the Management Team and is accountable to the Manager for the following:
• Supporting the Manager to lead, direct, supervise and support the staff teams working within the care home in providing a network of services which can respond flexibly to the needs of individual customers.
• Supporting the Manager to provide a high quality care for our Service Users within the policy of the Company’s Quality Assurance framework.
• Supporting the Manager to ensure proactive income generation to meet and exceed Company targets and maintain high levels of occupancy within the home.
• Supporting the Manager to ensure that staff work to the defined Company quality standards and ensuring that statutory requirements and Company policy and procedures are implemented.
• Working within a regulatory framework.
• Working/liaising with families and other professionals such as a GP’s and Social Workers.
• Supporting the Manager to deal with incidents and follows reporting procedures.
• Maintaining your CPD.
For more details please contact Jonathan [Click here to email][... Click Apply...]
Deputy Manager - Nursing Home -Somerset
Prior HR is proud to be a family owned company based in Bath in the South West of England. We truly value all our candidates & clients and that's why we offer you a £ 400 Relocation Allowance for every placement taken through Prior HR..
Uniquely Prior HR brings a family orientated, friendly approach to recruitment that differs markedly from the normal corporate business approach. This stems from our own experience of working as Health Care professionals and our wish for a more informed & friendly approach to Health and Social Care recruitment.
We believe that if you are talking to Clients and Candidates about Health & Social Care Recruitment then it helps to have hands-on experience of working directly in the sector.
Our Health & Social Care experience has been gained through a variety of Private & Voluntary Organisations as well as the NHS & Social Services at practitioner and management level. We have also worked for some of the largest recruitment companies over the last 15 years including BBT, Reliance Care, Cooper Stanley and Randstad Care.
With this experience we hope to bring you a more informed and professional approach to recruitment.