Staff Nurse, Elderly Care, West Cork
In partnership with its client, Cpl Healthcare have an immediate vacancy for a Staff Nurse in a 80 bedded nursing home, located in a scenic town in West Cork. The multi award winning facility is uniquely designed and beautifully situated and offers excellent care to its residents.
This care facility provides long term, dementia & respite care to a range of clients with varying dependency levels. The primary aim of the Director of Nursing is to provide a friendly, relaxed home from home experience, provided by a dedicated team of professional nurses. If you share this philosophy, then this is the role for you.
The role involves shift work – 39 hour working week. This is a permanent role with immediate start.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a RGN/RNID/RPN qualification
- Ideally have post registration experience, ideally in care of the elderly
- However, candidates without elderly care experience but with an ability to demonstrate a strong desire/commitment to work in the gerontology field, will also be considered
- Have full NMBI registration
- Possess strong organisational/team skills
- Have strong working knowledge of HIQA requirements
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English
- Be eligible to work in Ireland
For further information please contact Helen O’ Dwyer on + [... Click Apply...]or email your updated CV to [... Click Apply...]
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 23 Sep 2016
Closes 20 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse