Staff Nurse, Elderly Care, Co. Mayo
In partnership with its client, Cpl Healthcare have an immediate vacancy for a Staff Nurse for a 67 bed nursing home. This care facility is located in a scenic rural location just outside a bustling town in east Co. Mayo.
This elderly care home provides long term, short term, post-operative, palliative, dementia care & day care to a range of clients with varying dependency levels. The primary aim of the Director of Nursing is to deliver the highest possible standards of care to each of the residents and to do so in a comfortable, safe and caring setting. If you share this philosophy, then this could be the role for you.
The role involves shift work but the client is flexible depending on the candidates need for full time or part time hours. This is a permanent role with immediate start.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a RGN/RNID/RPN qualification
- Ideally have post registration experience, ideally in care of the elderly
- However, candidates without elderly care experience but with an ability to demonstrate a strong desire/commitment to work in the gerontology field, will also be considered
- Have full NMBI registration
- Possess strong organisational/team skills
- Have strong working knowledge of HIQA requirements
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English
- Be eligible to work in Ireland
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 23 Sep 2016
Closes 20 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse