Role: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £28,000
Our client has a full time permanent opportunity for an Occupational Health Practice Nurse based in Sunderland as part of a large team. You will need to demonstrate recent experience in a primary healthcare setting or within Occupational Health to include undertaking HAVS, phlebotomy, health surveillance and health promotion. Experience of dealing with Health and Safety issues would also be an advantage. This role is 40 hours per week to include shift work including night shifts plus any overtime required. If you are looking for a part time role our client would also consider a job share.
To discuss this opportunity further please do not hesitate to contact Sharon, Lesley, Daphne, Victoria or Simeon on [... Click Apply...]
Over half of our candidates say the reason they first contacted Cheviot Recruitment was either through word of mouth recommendation or because they'd been impressed by our reputation.
Our consultants spend time getting to know our candidates and their requirements - often building up relationships which span many years. We always have a very wide range of occupational heath roles available across the UK and we ensure our candidates are kept up to date with the latest vacancies, whether by phone, text, email alerts or via our website.
What we offer our candidates
- A wide range of occupational health job vacancies, many of which you won't find advertised elsewhere
- Permanent, temporary and ad hoc work
- Experienced, knowledgeable, friendly consultants
- Advice on writing your CV and interview techniques
- Job alerts by email, phone or text
- A full briefing before each interview including company information and a profile of the interviewer
- Client feedback at the earliest opportunity
- Occupational health study days - competitively priced courses covering various OH topics