A position has arisen within one of the UK’s leading private healthcare provers for an experienced Theatre Nurse or Practitioner specialising in Anaesthetics to join the Theatres Department in their hospital in Bromley.
Applicants should meet the following criteria;
• Registered Adult/General Nurse with NMC registration or Operating Department Practitioner with HCPC registration
• Demonstrable post-registration experience in an anaesthetics environment, having also completed an approved anaesthetic course
• Have completed ILS or ALS and other clinical qualifications relevant to the role, with a commitment to ongoing professional development
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a strong team and independently
• Ideally you will have also competed ENB998/D32/D33/A1 qualifications in assessing/teaching and mentoring
Working hours are 37.5 per week on day shifts and the competitive salary offered for this post is up to £35,000 per annum.
Alongside a competitive salary, the successful candidate will also have access to an excellent staff benefits package which includes private health and dental plans, life assurance, gym membership, a generous annual leave allowance and excellent training, development and progression opportunities.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other specialist nursing vacancies in clinics and private hospitals throughout the Greater London area, please contact Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment on [... Click Apply...].
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.
SYK Recruitment Specialists have extensive recruitment experience within the Health and Social Care Sector. All consultants are trained to the highest of standards and we strive to make this an on-going process to adhere to customers and clients needs in order for you to benefit from our service.
We recruit professional individuals into the Health and Social Care field within the private sector. Our candidates range from newly Qualified Nurses to Directors.
We deal with independent and larger organisations nationwide. We're the SPECIALIST YOU KNOW you can trust.
We offer –
Interview techniques and preparation
We listen to what you want and need
We will look at your long term career goals
We will keep in touch to ensure you achieve your goals
We have an extensive portfolio of clients who work with the following service users –
Children & Families
Fostering & Adoption
Drug & Alcohol Services