Nurse Practitioner - Gainsboroug
Competitive Nurse Practitioner Salary - £35-£60 an hour. Flexibility. Improve your work-life balance. Boost of CPD and income. Locum work available for a Nurse Practitioner. No minimum hours. Book shifts up to 9 months in advance.
Would you like to have autonomy in choosing your own hours that suit your lifestyle? Are you a Nurse Practitioner who would like to add variety to your work life and take on a few extra weekday shifts in your local area?
We offer a fantastic way to boost your income, due to our great rates, enhance your CPD by experiencing new surroundings and dealing with wider range of patients.
* Competitive Salary - £35-60 an hour (including holiday pay)
* No minimum hours - take a full control of the hours you work!
* Improve your work-life balance
* Access to exclusive shifts
* Quick and easy application process
* Book shifts up to 9 months in advance.
* Independent Prescribing
* Experience in Primary Care Settings
Call Julia - [... Click Apply...]
We are a specialist Primary Care Nursing agency providing locum, contract and permanent work opportunities for Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses and Community Nurses across the UK.
Chase Medical works with over 20% of practices Nationwide, which allows us to provide a wide variety of jobs all over the UK. Our local, flexible sessions are available immediately. Don't miss out!
Let us take the leg work out of your job search, just provide us with your details and preferences and we will do the rest of the work for you!
Do you know anyone who might be interested? Refer them to us for your chance to earn £50! Call Julia on [... Click Apply...]or visit our website: [... Click Apply...].
Chase Medical is an agency that specialises in both permanent positions and locum work, for Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses within a Primary Care Setting.
Offering Staff fantastic flexibility and control over your working life:
• Work the Hours of YOUR choice
• No Minimum Number of hours to work
• Gain fantastic CPD via a range settings
• Chase work really hard to find shifts / opportunities near you
• So if you're an Advanced Nurse Practitioner/ Nurse Prescriber or Practice Nurse within Primary care, we can help you.