We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Staff Nurse to join our client's busy Inpatient Brain Injury Unit team at their specialist facility is based in semi-rural surroundings, on the banks of the River Irwell just outside Bury, Greater Manchester .
This is a full-time post but we are also interested to hear from candidates seeking to negotiate a part-time opportunity, but fixed hours cannot be guaranteed.
Our clients neuro-rehabilitation service specialises in acquired brain injury and neurological rehabilitation. The service offers excellent care, support and encouragement to help patients regain their maximum physical, emotional and social capabilities in an environment that offers individual care and positive outcomes.
Person Requirements :
Registered General Nurse with full NMC registration.
Ideally a minimum of six months' post-registration experience in a Mental Health or other relevant setting; however, capable and articulate graduates with appropriate clinical placement experience in a Neuro setting may be considered.
In addition to the salary and excellent working conditions, the benefits of working for this company include:
- Company pension; including optional SMART/Salary Sacrifice Pension scheme.
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
- A range of additional benefits using the salary sacrifice scheme , including Childcare Vouchers and reduced tax and NI on a car/bicycle, resulting in an overall increase in your take-home pay.
- A range of high street/online vouchers and gift cards.
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of qualified Nursing staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of Neuro Nursing roles places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For a summary of all current Medic International Neuro & Rehabilitation Jobs click HERE .
If this job is not for you, please remember we offfer a generous Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.
Medic International is a leading international staffing consultancy, offering a bespoke recruitment and placement service to nurses and other healthcare professionals seeking employment in the United Kingdom.
We work with the NHS and many UK Private Hospitals and have a wide range of vacancies from Staff Nurse through to Ward Manager, Theatre Manager and even Director of Nursing vacancies.
Currently we have opportunities in the following specialities:
• Theatre Scrub, Anaesthetics, Recovery and Endoscopy
• Critical Care/ITU
• Paediatric Wards & PICU
• Acute Surgical & Medical Wards
• Primary Care
• Mental Health
• Learning Disabilities
We offer our healthcare professionals a friendly, personal service tailored to best suit your individual needs including:
• An excellent CV formatting service
• Assistance with obtaining your NMC registration
• Assistance with finding accommodation if you have to relocate
• Professional advice and expertise from a team with a wealth of clinical experience