Job Type: Full Time, Perm
Job Role: Nurse Assessor
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 + Company Car
Cordant Care are looking for a Registered Nurse who MUST have experience in the care of children and/or adults with a tracheostomy.
Registered Nurses will need to have current clinical competencies that can evidenced. The role will be based in the community. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a great team, changing the lives of individuals and enabling them to live in their own home with appropriate clinical support.
The successful candidate must promote and uphold standards of quality nursing care at all times in accordance with Nursing and Midwifery Council Codes of Practice.
The successful candidate must:
1) Be able to complete a clinical assessment of each individual’s needs and understand the training and competency requirements of all staff and implement these to ensure the safe setup of the package.
2) Provide continued clinical input and support for staff in the daily delivery and support for individuals in their own home, ensuring that each person supported has their individual clinical care plans implemented and evaluated as required, in order to accommodate to their changing needs.
3) Effectively delegate and supervise care staff in order to ensure all identified clinical and care needs are met.
4) Have a clear understanding of personal accountability, undertake clinical procedures and training with individuals in accordance with care plans and sign off required competencies in a timely safe manner.
5) Recognise and respond appropriately to urgent and emergency situations.
6) Providing verbal and written reports/review on service issues and individuals' progress to the Registered Manager.
7) Report real time incidents, accidents or complaints to the Manager in charge, in line with company policy and process and make necessary regulatory notifications in consultation with management.
10) Record, audit and complete any appropriate documentation in order to ensure that individuals’ records are accurate and informative.
11) Communicate and coordinate with other Health and Social Care Professionals and Medical Practitioners, to ensure a comprehensive and cohesive clinical approach in all planned actions and interventions for the health needs of the individuals you support.
12) The role is 40 hours a week but you will be required to be flexible to ensure the packages are safely managed. A company car will be provided
Cordant Care is a specialist care provider and recruiter.
Our extensive knowledge and experience enables us to satisfy recruitment needs across a variety of sectors:
• Residential homes
• Public sector
• Private hospitals
• Mental health
• Elderly care
• Childrens services
• Learning disabilities
• Physical disabilities
• Supported living schemes
• Day centres
We work in partnership with our clients to implement a talent acquisition process reflective of their current and future requirements.
We blend our recruitment expertise with distinct medical device market experience, allowing us to make the right connections between skills, culture