I am working on behalf of a leading healthcare provider that is currently looking to appoint a number of Senior staff nurses to work either day shifts or nights shifts within their Care Service in the Balbeggie area
The service itself is a purpose built facility that provides service users with a secure, safe and friendly environment. They staff team provide 24-hour nursing care for adults with learning disabilities and mental health issues.
The main duties include:
* Providing the highest quality general care to service users
* Implementing, providing input into and assisting in the planning of individual care plans and risk management programmes
* Supervising more junior staff and helping development
* Ensuring that resident's' Care Plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Clients, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines & Company policy.
Key skills required include:
* RNLD or RMN qualified with significant experience with service users with learning difficulties and mental health conditions.
* Up-to-date knowledge on working practices
* A proven track record of in staff supervision
* Very strong clinically
Salary - 30-35k dependent on experience
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to [... Click Apply...] and I will give you a call. Alternatively you can call me on [... Click Apply...]for more information.
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
At Domus Recruitment we understand how important it is to find the right position. We will listen to all of your requirements, channel our search to them and offer free professional advice. If we feel we are unable to assist you we will offer impartial advice to aid your job search.
At Domus we take a tailored approach to each and every person as you all have very different career aspirations. We ascertain exactly what you are looking for, we advise you of the market and various options available to you and proactively work on your behalf. We know the candidates of today are the clients of the future and long term relationships are paramount to our success.
Working as a Team
At Domus Recruitment we work on a team basis. This means you benefit from a team of experienced consultants working on your details simultaneously. This will increase your exposure to the market place therefore generating more opportunities for you.
Market Leading Software
Domus Recruitment use market leading software to effectively manage market information, the recruitment process and search for potential employers that suit your background and expertise.
Personal, dedicated and highly trained consultants
Our consultants are highly trained and experienced in the care industry. We have up-to-date market knowledge and constantly monitor business activity to ensure you are being represented for all the best opportunities.
Whilst you benefit from a team of consultants working on your behalf you will also have your own personal and dedicated consultant who understands your personal requirements.
Positions we recruit for
• Residential and nursing home managers
• Deputy Residential and nursing home managers
• Unit Managers
• Nursing and Residential Home Administrators
• Project Managers
• Area and Regional Managers
• Care Group Directors
• Interim Crisis Managers
• Nurses (RGN/RMN/RNLD/RNMH)
• Domiciliary Care Managers
• NVQ Assessors