Job Title: Occupational Health Nurse Advisor. F/T, permanent role
Location: Isleworth, London
Salary: £36000 -£39000 dependent on experience - plus benefits
Our client is seeking a qualified Occupational Health Nurse Advisor to join their team of healthcare professionals working on one of their contracts based in West London.
You will be providing the full OH remit including immunisations, case management (both remotely and face to face), health surveillance (audiometry, spirometry, vision screening, skin checks, HAVs), general periodic medicals for drivers, confined space workers and night workers. Manage and deliver a Blood Borne Virus Programme (BBV). Health promotion campaigns and/or mini health-events where requested by the client.
For further details please call Cheviot and ask for Lesley, Sharon, Simeon, Daphne or Victoria on [... Click Apply...]
Over half of our candidates say the reason they first contacted Cheviot Recruitment was either through word of mouth recommendation or because they'd been impressed by our reputation.
Our consultants spend time getting to know our candidates and their requirements - often building up relationships which span many years. We always have a very wide range of occupational heath roles available across the UK and we ensure our candidates are kept up to date with the latest vacancies, whether by phone, text, email alerts or via our website.
What we offer our candidates
- A wide range of occupational health job vacancies, many of which you won't find advertised elsewhere
- Permanent, temporary and ad hoc work
- Experienced, knowledgeable, friendly consultants
- Advice on writing your CV and interview techniques
- Job alerts by email, phone or text
- A full briefing before each interview including company information and a profile of the interviewer
- Client feedback at the earliest opportunity
- Occupational health study days - competitively priced courses covering various OH topics