I am appealing to all Registered Learning Disability Nurses who have knowledge and experience in Continuing Healthcare looking for flexible contract roles.
My NHS client is currently looking to recruit a Registered Learning Disability Nurse to join a team of CHC Nurse Assessors for a short term contract with potential to extend based in the West Midlands.
The Continuing Healthcare Nurse Assessor must have the below experience:
- The Continuing Healthcare Assessor must be a Registered Learning Disability Nurse
- The Nurse Assessor must have previously carried out Live Case Assessments in residential homes and nursing homes on behalf of an NHS organisation or a Private Healthcare organisation
- The successful Continuing Healthcare Nurse Assessor must have experience in dealing with 1 - 2 cases per day
- Experience of attending panel is required
- The Continuing Healthcare Nurse Assessor must have experience of writing up reports to reflect their findings after assessments have been carried out
If you have experience in the above and would be interested in applying then please do contact Grace Little on [... Click Apply...]or submit your CV online.
**PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE A REGISTERED LEARNING DISABILITY NURSE AND HAVE EXPERIENCE WITHIN CONTINUING HEALTHCARE**
To find out more about Real please visit [... Click Apply...]
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Real Public Sector, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP, has been a key recruitment partner for organisations throughout the UK since 1998 and is now proud to announce we have been awarded a place on the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) non medical non clinical temporary staffing framework.
We specialise in working with healthcare organisations across the sector, including CCGs, CSUs, NHS provider organisations (Foundation Trusts, Mental Health, Ambulance Trusts, Community Health), DH, Charities, Private Hospitals and consultancies or companies looking to supply services into the healthcare supply chain.
At Real Public Sector there is no one-size-fits-all approach to recruitment. We are committed to delivering market-leading recruitment solutions that enable our clients to manage change and deliver cost and efficiency improvements.
Our dedicated Healthcare team are experts within the sector and it is this in-depth market knowledge, together with our extensive network that enables us to provide access to the best and brightest talent wherever and whenever our clients need it most, and why we can provide our candidates with the industry’s best career opportunities.