Nurse Endoscopist - Gloucestershire
My client, a successful private healthcare company specialising in outsourced diagnostic and screening services, is looking for an experienced RGN to work as a Nurse Endoscopist in Gloucestershire.
- Have 5 year’s experience working as a registered nurse with a minimum of one year’s experience in an endoscopy unit.
- Have achieved or be working towards a minimum of 60 credit points at level 2 (diploma level).
- Have completed a short course in endoscopy nursing.
- Be flexible and able to travel to various sites.
- Hold a current full driving licence valid in UK with access to suitable transport on appointment. This criterion will be waived in the case of an applicant whose disability prohibits driving but who is able to organise suitable alternative arrangement.
What they can offer you:
- £45k for upper GI experience, £50k for lower and Flexi Sigmoidoscopy, and £55k for a practitioner who can independently perform all three. There is an additional £5k one off premium if you join with a nurse prescribing qualification.
- Funding for a nurse endoscopy course at relevant university, and any additional basic skills courses required to become a dual trained practitioner.
- They will fund a non-medical prescriber's course.
- A great progressive place to work with Industry Leading IT and Facilities.
- Patient satisfaction and procedure turn around is second to none
If you are interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Helen Walsh on [... Click Apply...]or email your CV to [... Click Apply...]
Our team has more than 20 years collective experience in the Healthcare sector; as a company we have a powerful mix of clinical and recruitment expertise and it is complimented by our passion to deliver.
So expect a service with a difference.
For our clients we are committed to executing on our promises and driving down the cost of external hire but never compromising on quality. And it's the quality of service that marks us out. Introducing the ideal candidate to the role, SJB medical always works in close collaboration with hiring teams to understand the full context of the brief. From fundamental compliance assurance to cultural fit with the organisation, we strive to achieve the best possible match.
From a single vacancy to Managed Recruitment services SJB medical stands ready to assist in your Healthcare staffing requirements.
And for Healthcare professionals we pride ourselves on understanding individual needs. Taking into account experience, stage of career and location we can offer a range of openings across the UK in a variety of organisations to progress your career in the way that you want.
SJB medical specialises in recruiting Allied Healthcare Professionals with full GMC, HPC, NMC and GSCC registration. Roles include:
Specialist Clinicians and Practitioners
Our client-base and sectors include:
Business Process Outsourcer (BPO)
Occupational Health (OH)
Social and Care
Pharmacy and Scientific