Allied Nursing Services part of Allied Healthcare are currently recruiting Band 5 nurses to work at a variety of NHS Hospitals in London.
As a preferred framework supplier to the NHS we have work available every day and night in a wide range of areas.
This is a perfect opportunity to become either a full time agency nurse or to be part time and work shifts around your other commitments.
To apply the candidate must have:
* At least 6 months post registration experience in an acute hospital environment from within the last 12 months
* Valid NMC pin
* Have great communication skills
* Be able to work as part of a team
* Be able to adapt to different clinical environments
In return Allied will offer you
* Fast track registration
* Excellent rates of pay
* Free mandatory training
* Free uniform
* Excellent clinical support
* Unlimited financial bonus opportunities**
* Your own dedicated experienced consultant
If you would like to take this exciting opportunity and find out more then contact the recruitment team asap
We can answer any questions you may have and talk you through the simple registration process.
* Ltd Company staff are welcome to apply *
**Terms & Conditions
The Allied Healthcare Group is one the UK's leading independent healthcare providers that works in partnership with the NHS, Independent and corporate sectors as well as with Local Authorities. We provide permanent and temporary staff to support our wide range of clients.
Through Allied Nursing services we provide nurses, midwives, ODPs and HCAs to the NHS through its hub in London and incorporate both general and specialist staff including ITU, A&E, Paediatrics and Theatres.
Our Nightingale Nursing branch provides clinical staff to the independent sector hospitals, embassies, hospices, clinics and industry in London and the Home Counties under primary or preferred supplier status.