NURSE – Reputable Chester Nursing Home (RGN or RMN)
• Variety of shift patterns available (including Days, Nights and Full or Part Time)
• Approx £15 Per Hour – DOE
• Permanent vacancy with one of Cheshire’s most reputable Nursing Homes in the heart of Chester
• Work for an award winning ‘Investor in People’ and excel your career as a Nursing Home Nurse
• Please call Toni Whitmarsh on [... Click Apply...]to find out more about this Nurse role in Chester.
One of Chester’s most reputable Nursing Homes, have launched an extensive recruitment campaign alongside Jane Lewis. We are recruiting for several Registered Nurses (RGN or RMN) from a wide range of backgrounds and experience levels. Maybe you are a newly qualified Nurse looking for a Preceptorship with a leading employer, or a Senior Nurse with tons of experience to showcase – we want to hear from you!!
ABOUT THE HOME
This is a large, well known Nursing Home based in Chester with a massive reputation that exceeds average. They provide round the clock Nurse Care to elderly residents with a range of complex needs including Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s Disease and End of Life Care and other areas.
Their extensive and on-going waiting list just demonstrates the success of this establishment.
As a recognised ‘Investor in People’ this company will promise you as a Qualified Nurse, a very fulfilling career. From a clinical point of view you will be challenged and exposed to a wide variety of cases, and as a career driven Nurse you will have many opportunities to expand your skill set and knowledge with internal and external training – whether to refresh your existing Nurse skills or expand in specific areas.
Your long term career goals will also be promoted, as well as your personal development from this highly reputable employer.
ABOUT THE NURSE ROLE:
• You will work alongside other Nurse’s, Care Staff and Management teams to contribute to the overall delivery of an extremely high level of care to residents.
• All aspects of Nursing Care ( Medication, Treatments, Wound Care, Evaluations, Care Plans, Risk Assessments, Staff Supervision)
• 100+ Bed Nursing Home
• Preceptorship programme available for a newly qualified Nurse
• Industry leading internal and external Nurse training
If you are a dedicated and caring Nurse, who is professional and career driven then please get in touch today!
For immediate consideration please APPLY Now for #881800 Nurse. Alternatively you can contact Toni Whitmarsh on [... Click Apply...]to discuss in further detail.
#Nurse #RGN #RMN