Registered Mental Health Nurse - Eating Disorders
Edgware, London, Greater London, England
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) vacancy within a renowned eating disorder / CAMHS focussed private hospital.
This RMN opportunity is based in an award-winning personality disorder service, specifically focussed on adolescent and children from ages 8 upwards. A sympathetic understanding of mental health problems from professional or personal experience is essential.
- Must be a qualified RMN and have a valid NMC pin number
- Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience providing nursing care in an elderly or dementia setting
- Experience in the care of clients with a brain injury, spinal injury or other neurological conditions is an advantage and you should have a keen interest in your own continued professional development and that of the staff working for you.
- Full Time Hours available on a rota, days, nights, weekends & bank holidays
- up to £30,000
- Annual bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Subsidised Meals
- Birthday and Anniversary Leave
- £ 24000 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 21 Sep 2016
Closes 20 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home mental nurse, Ward mental nurse