Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) vacancy within a renowned eating disorder / CAMHS focussed private hospital.
This RMN opportunity is based in an award-winning personality disorder service, specifically focussed on adolescent and children from ages 8 upwards. A sympathetic understanding of mental health problems from professional or personal experience is essential.
- Must be a qualified RMN and have a valid NMC pin number
- Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience providing nursing care in an elderly or dementia setting
- Experience in the care of clients with a brain injury, spinal injury or other neurological conditions is an advantage and you should have a keen interest in your own continued professional development and that of the staff working for you.
£30,000 plus superb benefits within a specialised Mental Health / Personality Disorder Environment. APPLY NOW..!
- Full Time Hours available on a rota, days, nights, weekends & bank holidays
- up to £30,000
- Annual bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Subsidised Meals
- Birthday and Anniversary Leave
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
White Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency, focusing on Care Home and Nursing Home recruitment in the UK. Our success is shaped through close professional relationships with both our candidates and clients.
We are able to provide you with assistance across all disciplines and at all levels. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Unit and Team Leaders
To get in touch, please apply to our jobs through this website.