Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England
A fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN), within a modern, elderly nursing home environment - providing nursing and dementia care for the elderly.
My client's nursing home is part of a successful care group offering a very competitive renumeration package, the home is medium in size, located in Cambridgeshire - as a part of a large management group it offers outstanding long term career development opportunities!
The successful candidate must have a caring nature and be passionate about providing only the best care to elderly residents.
- Full and Part Time hours available on day or night duty
- Medical Documentation and Uniform Provided
- Monitoring Patient Condition
- Carrying out Treatment Plans for elderly residents
- Assisting with Patient Needs
- EMI/Dementia Care
- Must be a qualified RGN or RMN and have a valid NMC pin number
- Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience providing nursing care in an elderly or dementia setting
Salary: £15.00 Per Hour + Pension + Uniform + DBS + Excellent Career Progression..!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- £ 30030 - 34320 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 21 Sep 2016
Closes 20 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home mental nurse