A fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN), within a modern, elderly nursing home environment - providing nursing and dementia care for the elderly.
My client's nursing home is part of a successful care group offering a very competitive renumeration package, the home is medium in size, located in Cambridgeshire - as a part of a large management group it offers outstanding long term career development opportunities!
The successful candidate must have a caring nature and be passionate about providing only the best care to elderly residents.
- Full and Part Time hours available on day or night duty
- Medical Documentation and Uniform Provided
- Monitoring Patient Condition
- Carrying out Treatment Plans for elderly residents
- Assisting with Patient Needs
- EMI/Dementia Care
- Must be a qualified RGN or RMN and have a valid NMC pin number
- Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience providing nursing care in an elderly or dementia setting
Salary: £15.00 Per Hour + Pension + Uniform + DBS + Excellent Career Progression..!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
White Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency, focusing on Care Home and Nursing Home recruitment in the UK. Our success is shaped through close professional relationships with both our candidates and clients.
We are able to provide you with assistance across all disciplines and at all levels. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Unit and Team Leaders
To get in touch, please apply to our jobs through this website.