Permanent Registered General Nurse RGN
• Competitive hourly rate of £15 - £16 Per Hour
• Permanent Contract
• 36 Hour Week (Optional overtime usually available)
• Excellent career prospects
• Please call Toni Whitmarsh on [... Click Apply...]for further information
I am delighted to be recruiting on behalf of this highly reputable Nursing Home based in the beautiful, idyllic town of Tywyn, Gwynedd. This role could be perfect for someone local or someone looking to relocate to a picturesque part of the country.
We are encouraging applications from experienced RGN / Registered General Nurse with sufficient experience and confident in all aspects of Nursing and Residential Care of the Elderly.
This beautiful nursing home offers an exceptionally high level of care to around 30 residents and are well known for being a premier provider in the area. With occupancy levels continuously at full capacity and a long waiting list, this home is a much sought after residence.
What are we looking for in a Nurse?
We are looking for an experienced and qualified Registered Nurse RGN with demonstrable experience within a similar field of Nursing Care. Applicants must be qualified and able to provide valid NMC Pin.
We need someone with the ability to communicate well with people of all levels including families, and is confident in their skills and approach to providing Nursing Care to the elderly.
The RGN Nurse role will involve:
• Providing a very high standard of care to residents at all times
• All aspects of Nursing
• Contribution to the overall running of the home
• Assisting service users
• Staff training / appraisals
• Administrative tasks: log books, rotas, drug register
Please APPLY NOW for Registered General Nurse #881777. Alternatively you can call Toni Whitmarsh on [... Click Apply...]for further information, or email your CV to [... Click Apply...]
#RGN #RegisteredGeneralNurse #Nurse