Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Elderly Nursing Home - Barnet - Full Time - £29,000 - £36,000
An exceptional elderly nursing home has an opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN). The ideally-located nursing home is rated "excellent" by the CQC for providing elderly and dementia nursing care to elderly residents within a modern, purpose built nursing environment.
As part of an established and successful elderly care group, the nursing home can offer successful RGN or RMN candidates a very competitive salary (up to £36k!), pension scheme, benefits and fantastic career progression - both locally and nationwide.
- Taking responsibility for the well-being of our residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met
- Leading, motivating and mentoring to your team and delivering clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the care home
- Carrying out assessments and developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans for each of our residents
- Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation
- Generally promoting our residents' independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement
- A demonstrable passion for caring for the elderly and infirm and a flair for helping people maintain their independence and choice in homely surroundings
- A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
- A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes of teaching to colleagues and other care professionals
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development
- A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
What they offer
Salary: £29,000 - £36,000 per annum + pension + benefits + career progression and exceptional on-going training
- £1000 welcome Bonus
- Paid Breaks for Staff Nurse/ Senior Nurses and Unit managers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- We cover the cost of your PVG Check (£57)
- We cover the cost of NMC registration (£120)*
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly offers and discounts
- Hot meal provided on 12 hour shift
- Uniform provided
- Pension and Life Assurance scheme available
- Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme available
- 20 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
White Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency, focusing on Care Home and Nursing Home recruitment in the UK. Our success is shaped through close professional relationships with both our candidates and clients.
We are able to provide you with assistance across all disciplines and at all levels. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Unit and Team Leaders
To get in touch, please apply to our jobs through this website.