Clinical Nurse Manager (CNMII) - South Wicklow, Ir
South Wicklow, Ireland
Clinical Nurse Manager (CNMII) – South Wicklow, Ireland.
Cpl Healthcare in partnership with a facility providing services to adults with intellectual disabilities is currently recruiting for a CNMII. Based in South Wicklow, the facility’s focus is on empowering adults to live full and satisfying lives as equal citizens of their communities.
They are interested in receiving applications from experienced, dedicated nurses for this role.
If successful you will be responsible for the management of residential & day services.
- RNID or RPN or RGN qualification
- NMBI registration.
- Management qualification.
- Full clean Drivers licence.
- Strong IT skills with full proficiency in the use of MS Office.
You will have:
- A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in the ID sector.
- A minimum of 3 years Supervisory/Management experience.
- Evidence of continuous professional development and nursing research.
- Extensive knowledge of all relevant legislation and HIQA Standards and a proven ability to implement same.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 19 Sep 2016
Closes 16 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Community learning disability nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd