CPL Healthcare currently has multiple opportunities for nurses who have theatre experience or for nurses with a definite interest in working within a theatre setting. These vacancies are nationwide and within a variety of hospital settings and specialities.
As a member of the front line Nursing team, the Staff Nurse in Theatre will be required to work as a member of the nursing team in Theatre and will be expected to demonstrate excellent clinical skills, quality patient care initiatives and facilitate effective interpersonal communication with colleagues in the Theatre and the hospital. He/She will provide comprehensive Theatre nursing care to patients using evidence-based practice and adjusting resources to ensure continuity of care. Training for nurses without theatre experience is a possibility in some hospitals.
- The Candidate must be registered on the live register in the general division of the register of nurses as maintained by the NMBI or be in the process of acquiring this.
- Have a minimum of one years recent relevant post-registration nursing experience (full-time or equivalent hours part-time) in an acute hospital setting with ideally one years nursing experience in Theatre nursing. However, nurses without theatre experience but who can demonstrate a strong desire to work in the area, may be considered in some hospitals.
- A recognised post-registration nursing course - Higher Diploma or Post Grad course in Peri-operative nursing is desirable or be in pursuit of same.
- Hold an up to date Basic Cardiac Life Support course or be in pursuit of same.
- Possess well-developed organisational and communication skills.
- Demonstrate competence in the use of information technology.
- Be eligible to work in Ireland.
Further details available by contacting Catherine Hoban on + [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...]
Welcome to Cpl Healthcare
With over 20 years experience in the Healthcare Recruitment and Training space, we are proud to be Ireland’s premier Healthcare staffing agency. We work with clients not only here in Ireland but across all International markets allowing us to offer our candidates and clients a complete recruitment solution.
We provide Permanent and Temporary staffing solutions across all Healthcare sectors including:
Our staffing business is complemented by a fully integrated accredited Healthcare Training company, allowing candidates to follow one journey from beginning to end whilst giving clients peace of mind.
Within our service teams we have qualified Health Professionals to understand the industry from a clinical perspective, enabling us to provide best in class service to both our candidates and clients.
We are open for business 363 days a year, from 7.00am – 9.30pm, with an on-call service available for out of hours and offices across Ireland and London.
Here at Cpl Healthcare we are dedicated to providing the best quality Healthcare recruitment and training service.