Dates: 03.10.16 - 26.02.16
Hours required: 37.5 p/w
You will be expected to:
- To work autonomously in providing nursing and pre hospital emergency care to the medical centre residents.
- Be responsible for the provision of clinical treatment, screening and advice to patients
- Provide general medical services and occupational health elements to military personnel
- Maintain professional registration and personal portfolio
- Be competent in Immunisation, Audiology, Venepuncture, Asthma and Diabetes management, audiometry, smoking cessation, ear syringing and vaccination
- To be able to give Yellow Fever vaccinations
You must be registered with the NMC in the UK and hold a valid PIN.
Post registration experience in Primary Health Care practice at Band 6 (or 5) level.
Patient Group Directive (PGDs) in a related Community Health discipline or portfolio evidence of equivalent experience.
Desirable Experience in relevant areas:
Occupational Health Nursing (OHN), Clinical Supervision, Supporting Learning and Assessment in Practice (or equivalent), Travel Medicine, Cervical Cytology, Asthma Diploma, Chronic Disease management - diabetes and asthma, etc.
To find out more about this job or any other Healthcare job opportunities within the MoD please contact Monica on [... Click Apply...].
Welcome to Hays Healthcare…
At Hays Healthcare we give you the security of working with a company that has spent 12 years at the forefront of healthcare recruitment, as well as the backing of a FTSE 250 company, and a world leader in specialist recruitment. Hays has over 330 offices in 19 countries worldwide.
We believe that successful recruitment is born out of developing strong relationships so we take the time to understand you - your skills and strengths as well as your personal and career ambitions – so that we can find the best positions available.
Our size, experience and wide range of contacts means that we can offer an unequalled range of career choices for medical professionals. We provide all the benefits of a large organisation with the personal attention that you may expect of a much smaller business.
Our commitment to you...
We promise you a quality, dedicated service where your personal consultant will work with you to find you a position that meets your needs allowing you to work where you want, for whatever duration no matter what level of experience you have.
We seek to meet the high standards you expect at each stage of your job search by providing you with the highest quality care jobs, specifically sought to match your career aspirations.