CPL Recruitment in association with their clients, have an ongoing requirement for senior staff nurses/nurse managers. As an experienced nurse are you looking for the next step?
Our clients, based nationally, have an ongoing requirement for senior nurses interested in management roles. These vacancies are in care homes predominantly providing care to the elderly with some providing respite/rehabilitation to younger client groups such as those with acquired brain injury. These are exciting opportunities for the right person to take charge and set high levels of standards and protocols from the outset. Consequently, we are seeking self-starters with huge ambition who are excited by such opportunities. You will be part of a large multi-disciplinary teams which will allow for excellent career development opportunities. This is a great career opportunity for nurses wishing to further their career in this growing area.
- Full INMB registration or eligibility to gain full registration
- Degree in nursing/midwifery
- Recognised leadership programme qualification or an ability to demonstrate evidence of excellent leadership skills/ evidence of continuing professional development
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a senior staff nurse or above
- Evidence of up to date knowledge and expertise
- Demonstrate experience of managing a ward or similar service, experience in developing standards, guidelines, policies and audit evaluation
- Ability to demonstrate decision-making/presentation skills/communication/IT skills
- Knowledge of HIQA requirements
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
Apply today in confidence to: Catherine Hoban at + [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...]
Welcome to Cpl Healthcare
With over 20 years experience in the Healthcare Recruitment and Training space, we are proud to be Ireland’s premier Healthcare staffing agency. We work with clients not only here in Ireland but across all International markets allowing us to offer our candidates and clients a complete recruitment solution.
We provide Permanent and Temporary staffing solutions across all Healthcare sectors including:
Our staffing business is complemented by a fully integrated accredited Healthcare Training company, allowing candidates to follow one journey from beginning to end whilst giving clients peace of mind.
Within our service teams we have qualified Health Professionals to understand the industry from a clinical perspective, enabling us to provide best in class service to both our candidates and clients.
We are open for business 363 days a year, from 7.00am – 9.30pm, with an on-call service available for out of hours and offices across Ireland and London.
Here at Cpl Healthcare we are dedicated to providing the best quality Healthcare recruitment and training service.