Cpl Healthcare is delighted to have partnered with the HSE in their drive to encourage overseas nurses to return to work in Ireland. The opportunities have never been better for nurses in Ireland in terms of growing your careers and developing professionally.
- General Medical Surgical-orthopaedics
Interested applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Practitioner competence and professionalism
- Evidence-based clinical knowledge in decision making processes
- A commitment to continuing professional development
- Evidence of effective planning and organisational skills
- The ability to build and maintain relationships including the ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Evidence of ability to empathise with and treat patients, relatives and colleagues with dignity and respect
- A commitment to providing a quality service
- Effective analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent communication skills, including sufficient command of the English language so as to effectively carry out the duties and responsibilities of the role
- An awareness of legislation and standards relevant to the role
- An awareness of developments within the HSE
- An awareness of the HSE Transformation Programme
- A willingness to engage and develop IT skills relevant to the role
To be considered eligible interested applicants must:
- Have full registration with the General Division of the Register of Nurses kept by the NMBI or be eligible to be so: [... Click Apply...];
- Ideally be able to present relevant clinical capacity to demonstrate the requirements listed above.
- Be in a state of health such as would indicate a reasonable prospect of ability to render regular and efficient service.
- Be of good character
- Nurse incremental annual salary of €27,211- €43,800, dependant on experience
- RELOCATION ALLOWANCE FOR OVERSEAS APPLICANTS: Up to €1500 in vouched removal/relocation expenses including the cost of flights subject to Revenue guidelines on allowable removal expenses; funded registration costs with NMBI; funded post graduate education as appropriate to the needs of the service
- 39 hour week, on a rostered basis
- Premium payments on unsocial hours/Sundays and Public holidays
- 24/25 annual leave days
- Continuous professional education opportunities
Further details available by contacting Catherine Hoban on + [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...]
Welcome to Cpl Healthcare
With over 20 years experience in the Healthcare Recruitment and Training space, we are proud to be Ireland’s premier Healthcare staffing agency. We work with clients not only here in Ireland but across all International markets allowing us to offer our candidates and clients a complete recruitment solution.
We provide Permanent and Temporary staffing solutions across all Healthcare sectors including:
Our staffing business is complemented by a fully integrated accredited Healthcare Training company, allowing candidates to follow one journey from beginning to end whilst giving clients peace of mind.
Within our service teams we have qualified Health Professionals to understand the industry from a clinical perspective, enabling us to provide best in class service to both our candidates and clients.
We are open for business 363 days a year, from 7.00am – 9.30pm, with an on-call service available for out of hours and offices across Ireland and London.
Here at Cpl Healthcare we are dedicated to providing the best quality Healthcare recruitment and training service.