In association with their client, CPL Healthcare have an immediate vacancy for a staff nurse in a care of the elderly hospital based in South Dublin. As a patient centred hospital with 171 beds, it provides a range of services to older people including elderly rehabilitation, long term care, respite and residential inpatient care, dementia services, palliative care and day services serving over 200 clients per week. Our client is seeking talented and committed individuals who will work well as part of their team and within their unique culture.
The benefits of working for this client include:
- Excellent location & ease of access - next to LUAS and M50
- Free car parking
- The advantage of working with a service that has at its foundation compassion and patient-centric care & respect
- The encouragement to all staff to develop their expertise through the Hospital’s supported further study scheme
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally have a minimum of one years’ experience in care of the elderly. Practice placements in similar settings will be considered.
- However, candidates without this experience but with an ability to demonstrate a strong desire/commitment to work in the gerontology field, will also be considered.
- Have full NMBI registration or be eligible for this
- Strong organisational/team skills
- Knowledge of HIQA requirements
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
For further information please contact Catherine + [... Click Apply...]ext. 2138 or email your updated CV to [... Click Apply...]
Welcome to Cpl Healthcare
With over 20 years experience in the Healthcare Recruitment and Training space, we are proud to be Ireland’s premier Healthcare staffing agency. We work with clients not only here in Ireland but across all International markets allowing us to offer our candidates and clients a complete recruitment solution.
We provide Permanent and Temporary staffing solutions across all Healthcare sectors including:
Our staffing business is complemented by a fully integrated accredited Healthcare Training company, allowing candidates to follow one journey from beginning to end whilst giving clients peace of mind.
Within our service teams we have qualified Health Professionals to understand the industry from a clinical perspective, enabling us to provide best in class service to both our candidates and clients.
We are open for business 363 days a year, from 7.00am – 9.30pm, with an on-call service available for out of hours and offices across Ireland and London.
Here at Cpl Healthcare we are dedicated to providing the best quality Healthcare recruitment and training service.