Cpl Healthcare, in association with their esteemed client, have an immediate requirement for registered nurses. This is a residential and community service providing care to adult clients with intellectual disabilities some who may present with age related illnesses/needs. This service strives to to deliver a service that is primarily client centred and committed to doing the best by their clients.
The successful applicant will become part of a multidisciplinary team working towards empowering the residents with the necessary skills to live a full life and to ensure that the social model of nursing covering all aspects of daily living activities and support are adhered to.
This is a full time role over a 6 month contract, with the potential for extension at the end of the term, based in North Co Wicklow.
Interested applicants must:
- Possess full registration on the ID, general or psychiatric register of the NMBI
- Will ideally be able to demonstrate knowledge and previous experience of using crisis prevention techniques
- Have knowledge and experience managing responsive behaviour and developing appropriate support plans
- Demonstrate evidence of continued professional development
- Demonstrate excellent IT, administration, report writing and organisational skills
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be self-motivated and flexible
- Be available to work over a 7 day period
- Must be a car owner and hold a full clean driving license
Further details available by contacting Catherine Hoban on + [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...]
Welcome to Cpl Healthcare
With over 20 years experience in the Healthcare Recruitment and Training space, we are proud to be Ireland’s premier Healthcare staffing agency. We work with clients not only here in Ireland but across all International markets allowing us to offer our candidates and clients a complete recruitment solution.
We provide Permanent and Temporary staffing solutions across all Healthcare sectors including:
Our staffing business is complemented by a fully integrated accredited Healthcare Training company, allowing candidates to follow one journey from beginning to end whilst giving clients peace of mind.
Within our service teams we have qualified Health Professionals to understand the industry from a clinical perspective, enabling us to provide best in class service to both our candidates and clients.
We are open for business 363 days a year, from 7.00am – 9.30pm, with an on-call service available for out of hours and offices across Ireland and London.
Here at Cpl Healthcare we are dedicated to providing the best quality Healthcare recruitment and training service.