Senior RMN Independent Mental Health Hospital
Wandsworth, London, Greater London, England
Senior RMN, staff level also available
£18-21 per hour
Are you an experienced Mental Health Nurse with a passion for improving the lives of your patients? If so, we are able to offer a Senior Nursing position with rates of pay well above market rates.
We are currently looking to fill a Senior RMN position within a state of the art Locked Rehabilitation unit for males and females with a variety of Mental Health related issues. The Hospital recently achieved an 'Outstanding' rating from CQC and continues to grow, with new wards being build for 2017. The Hospital is looking to recruit only the best nurses from the area to join an already exceptional team. Part time and full time hours available.
Responsibilities of the Role:
• Taking day to day leadership responsibility for the clinical and operational running of a unit within the service, ensuring care and treatment needs are met and task allocation is completed.
• Contributing towards MDT working, by providing nursing knowledge and inputs to a range MDT processes
• Acting as Primary Nurse to a small number of patients, taking overall responsibility for the nursing input they receive, through nursing assessments and care planning.
• Providing written nursing reports for a range of statutory and clinical review processes such as CPA's, MHA Hospital Managers Hearings and First Tier MHA Review Tribunals.
• Contributing to risk assessment and management, to enable positive risk taking and care pathway planning.
• Contributing towards a programme of on-going clinical improvement, through participation is CPD events, governance and audit arrangements.
- £ 18 - 21 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Permanent, Temporary, Contract, Bank
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 15 Sep 2016
Closes 2 Mar 2017
Ref: TARO- 134
This job was posted to: Ward mental nurse