Sister/Charge Nurse - Cardiac Cath Lab
Salary up to £45,500 per annum plus shift allowance and Benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sister/Charge Nurse to join our clients Cath Lab Team on a permanent basis!
The post holder will provide specialist clinical knowledge and skills in a broad range of cardiac, radiology and pain procedures and deliver expert care for patients undergoing diagnosis and treatment. The post holder will need to be competent in clinical catheter laboratory nursing and will be expected to perform the role of scrub, circulatory and recovery nurse.
Duties and Responsibilities
• As the Cardiac Cath Lab Sister/charge Nurse you will provide clinical supervision/mentoring to other staff and will lead on clinical audits in own specialist area.
• You will also be responsible for the assessment, planning and provision of specialist nursing care. Ensuring the safety and well-being of services users and always working in a manner that promotes privacy and dignity.
Skills and Experience
• Registered Nurse with active NMC registration
• Post Registration Qualification in cardiology/Interventional radiology
• Mentorship/Teaching qualification
• Previous post registration experience within the relevant specialty (catheter laboratory)
• Intermediate Life Support (ILS)
• Experience of supervising junior staff and leading a team
• Insurance – Life, Dental
• Critical Illness Cover
• Up to 30 days holidays
• Health Assessments
• Private medical cover
• Excellent Accommodation
• Cycle to work Scheme, Gymflex
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Martine Cohen at JS3 Recruitment on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...].
If you are responding directly to this position please attach your current CV and inform us of your current remuneration.
Should you know anyone who may be seeking an opportunity then JS3 offer a referral scheme. Please refer to our website [... Click Apply...] for more details.
JS3 Recruitment was established in order to deliver alternative recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates alike. Whatever your requirements we will deliver what we have promised in the timescales that we have agreed. Clients and candidates will always be treated fairly and with equal importance and so our objectives are simple – to be open and honest with everyone at all times. In short our business is about Exceeding Expectations
In 2011 JS3 Recruitment further developed by launching a Medical Division into its portfolio. We work with candidates and clients to find that perfect match – we source talent that will benefit your organisation and we look to place candidates with organisation’s whom match the candidates profiles. We recruit into the Private Sector the NHS and also work with some of the leading healthcare providers. This division is led by someone whom has over 18 years recruitment expertise and someone whom knows the market and can indeed match closely!
In short, we provide a tailor made personal service which prides itself on honesty integrity and complete transparency in terms of providing recruitment solutions we deliver exactly what we promise.
We work within the healthcare sector and recruit into post some of the most innovative GPs, Lead GPs, Nurse Practitioners, Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, Specialist RGNs, Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists, Registered Nurses (RMN, RGN, RNLD, RSCN), Practice Managers, Deputy Practice Managers, Sonographers and Radiographers.