Our client has a P/T (18 hours/week), permanent opportunity for a qualified Occupational Health Nurse Advisor in Bedfordshire.
Please see details below:
Job Role: Occupational Health Nurse Advisor
Hours: 18 hours/week
Salary band: £35000-£38000 FTE
The job role includes case management, health surveillance (audiometry, spirometry, vision screening) and risk assessments.
You will have at least two years post OH qualification experience ideally in a manufacturing environment.
For further details please call Cheviot and ask for Lesley, Sharon, Simeon, Daphne or Victoria
Over half of our candidates say the reason they first contacted Cheviot Recruitment was either through word of mouth recommendation or because they'd been impressed by our reputation.
Our consultants spend time getting to know our candidates and their requirements - often building up relationships which span many years. We always have a very wide range of occupational heath roles available across the UK and we ensure our candidates are kept up to date with the latest vacancies, whether by phone, text, email alerts or via our website.
What we offer our candidates
- A wide range of occupational health job vacancies, many of which you won't find advertised elsewhere
- Permanent, temporary and ad hoc work
- Experienced, knowledgeable, friendly consultants
- Advice on writing your CV and interview techniques
- Job alerts by email, phone or text
- A full briefing before each interview including company information and a profile of the interviewer
- Client feedback at the earliest opportunity
- Occupational health study days - competitively priced courses covering various OH topics