Community ITU Nurse - Bristol
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
Community ITU Nurse
£36.87 - £46.13 per hour
Your care, our passion.
Thornbury Community Services is currently looking to recruit knowledgeable Adult Intensive Care nurses to add to our national bank
We are looking for reliable individuals that are able to provide commitment to our packages and continuity of care.
• A Adult intensive care nurse (ITUA) with a minimum of 12 months UK-based complex health care experience within the last three years
• 6 months experience of tracheostomy within the last 12 months
• 12 months experience of ventilators within the last 18 months
Benefits for you
• £36.87 - £46.13 per hour
• Flexible shifts – you decide!
• Mileage allowance – we pay up to 25p per mile. We also reimburse up to £70 (per trip) if you use public transport
We would love to hear from you if you meet our requirements. You can either apply here, or give our dedicated recruitment team a call on [... Click Apply...]or e-mail [... Click Apply...]
- £ 36.87 - 46.13 Per hour
- Part time
- Bank, Temporary
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 14 Sep 2016
Closes 22 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Community nurse, Intensive care nurse