Staff Nurse - Mixed shifts - Peterborough - up to £15.00/hr!
A fantastic opportunity with a highly reputable company
The company has an unquestionable reputation for high quality of care which they feel is a reflection of the passionate and dedicated staff they employ. This is a home of just over 80 beds and provides a range of specific nursing services tailored to patients needs and requirements, including specialist care for patients with dementia, Mental Health Condition, Physical Disability, Sensory Impairments and the elderly frail.
This staff nurse vacancy is with a company ranked in the top 25 best biggest companies to work for in the UK and for the 6th time too. My clients are looking for a like minded staff nurse, who is patient oriented, passionate about their work and hold high standards of care. This is a perfect opportunity for a staff nurse to develop their skills with clear avenues for progression and high standards of training.
- Monitoring patients' conditions
- Carrying out treatment plans
- Assisting with patient needs
- Building and maintaining healthy and professional relationships with the residents, relatives and colleagues
- Using initiative to respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manner
- Documenting and administering medication
- Are a registered nurse RGN/RMN with a valid NMC pin
- Have previous experience in working within elderly care
- Prefered nursing home experience
- Be able to complete and pass a DBS check
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Mixed shifts, between £15.00 per hour
- Paid breaks
- Continual training and development
- Opportunities to progress
- Generous Annual Leave Allowance
- Employer contribution to a Stakeholder pension plan
- Subsidised health and personal accident insurance
- ChildCare Vouchers Scheme
- Long Service Awards
Interested? apply now and take advantage of the opportunity to work for a great company!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
White Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency, focusing on Care Home and Nursing Home recruitment in the UK. Our success is shaped through close professional relationships with both our candidates and clients.
We are able to provide you with assistance across all disciplines and at all levels. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Unit and Team Leaders
To get in touch, please apply to our jobs through this website.