Role: Clinical Nurse Manager - Full Time
Salary: £Neg based on skills and experience
Our client, direct employer has an exciting full time permanent opportunity for a Clinical Nurse Manager based in Maidstone with travel when required to Chelmsford.You will need to be a Registered General Nurse with a Diploma, Degree or equivalent qualification in Occupational Health with at least three years proven experience of managing and providing occupational health service to a range of organisations together with experience of leading and managing a team within an occupational health setting. You will posses excellent communication skills with working with managers at all levels to facilitate good health and wellbeing within the workplace.
To discuss this role further please contact Sharon, Lesley, Victoria, Daphne or Simeon on [... Click Apply...]
Over half of our candidates say the reason they first contacted Cheviot Recruitment was either through word of mouth recommendation or because they'd been impressed by our reputation.
Our consultants spend time getting to know our candidates and their requirements - often building up relationships which span many years. We always have a very wide range of occupational heath roles available across the UK and we ensure our candidates are kept up to date with the latest vacancies, whether by phone, text, email alerts or via our website.
What we offer our candidates
- A wide range of occupational health job vacancies, many of which you won't find advertised elsewhere
- Permanent, temporary and ad hoc work
- Experienced, knowledgeable, friendly consultants
- Advice on writing your CV and interview techniques
- Job alerts by email, phone or text
- A full briefing before each interview including company information and a profile of the interviewer
- Client feedback at the earliest opportunity
- Occupational health study days - competitively priced courses covering various OH topics