Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN or RNLD) - Nursing Home - Redhill - Full Time and Part time hours available - £24,000 - £35,000
My Clients home is a beautiful old country house, standing in its stunning five-acre grounds and located overlooking the glorious South Downs. looking for RGN's, RMN's and RNLD'sThe Home has been providing care since 1988 and has been extended over the years to provide 30 beds. the home provides nursing care for the younger and older person with mental health illnesses. These vary from dementia related conditions including Alzheimer's and Vascular Dementia, to psychotic and neurotic illnesses such as schizophrenia and bi-polar disorder.
As part of an established and successful elderly care group, the nursing home can offer successful RGN or RMN candidates a very competitive salary (up to £32k!), pension scheme, benefits and fantastic career progression - both locally and nationwide.
- Taking responsibility for the well-being of our residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met
- Leading, motivating and mentoring to your team and delivering clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the care home
- Carrying out assessments and developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans for each of our residents
- Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation
- Generally promoting our residents' independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement
- A demonstrable passion for caring for the elderly and infirm and a flair for helping people maintain their independence and choice in homely surroundings
- A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
- A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes of teaching to colleagues and other care professionals
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development
- A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
Salary: £24,000 - £35,000 per annum + pension + benefits + career progression and exceptional on-going training
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
White Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency, focusing on Care Home and Nursing Home recruitment in the UK. Our success is shaped through close professional relationships with both our candidates and clients.
We are able to provide you with assistance across all disciplines and at all levels. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Unit and Team Leaders
To get in touch, please apply to our jobs through this website.