Role: Staff Nurse - Elderly Nursing Home
Environment: Elderly Nursing Home
Location: Edgware, London, Middlesex
Salary: £15.00 per hour
Selection Recruitment currently have superb opportunities in Edgware, London, Middlesex for a RGN to work in an elderly nursing home.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse RGN role include:
- Salary of £15.00 per hour
- 36 or 42 hours per week
- Permanent day shift
- 5.6 weeks’ annual leave entitlement
- Fully-compliant home at the most recent CQC inspection
- Uniform provided
- Superb training and development opportunities available
- Easily commutable from around Borehamwood, Harrow, Luton, Stanmore, Watford and Wembley
This is a great opportunity for staff nurses RGN looking to join a forward-thinking company committed to providing exceptional levels of elderly nursing care in Edgware, London, Middlesex.
The successful applicant for this Staff Nurse RGN position will:
- Be a registered general nurse (RGN)
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have a clean DBS
- Live within a commutable distance of in Edgware, London, Middlesex
- Have a current, valid NMC pin
Due to the nature of this position, experience in a comparable environment providing care for older adults with general nursing needs and dementia would be advantageous.
For more information, or to apply, call Will today on [... Click Apply...]or send your CV.
We are a permanent recruitment agency, based at City Tower in Piccadilly Gardens at the heart of Manchester’s vibrant City Centre.
As well as being a great place to work, Manchester offers opportunities for social, learning and cultural events that we actively encourage everyone to embrace.
We are proud to be building our organisation in a city that epitomises growth, forward thinking and dynamic change.
Embracing new thinking and constantly striving to do things better is central to how we work here, as well as always offering the best service we can to our clients, our candidates and our local community.