Lead Practice Nurse (London)
London, Greater London, England
Job Title: Lead Practice Nurse
London: Central London
Hours: Monday-Friday. Full Time. Permanent
Salary: Competitive Salary
Our client, a very prestigious and well respected private practice, has an exciting permanent full time opportunity for a Lead Practice Nurse. You will have people management experience and ideally be a nurse prescriber.
Job role detailed below includes running your own clinics and managing a small team of practice nurses and admin support.
- Practical and hands on clinical support for the founder
- Supporting the lead GP / founder with results, triaging patients, follow ups etc
- Dealing with clinical enquiries
- Cervical Cytology
- Travel vaccinations
- Medication and vaccine stock control.
For further information please call Cheviot and ask for Lesley, Sharon, Simeon, Victoria or Daphne
- £ 45000.00 - 52000.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 8 Sep 2016
Closes 13 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Practice nurse