Job Title: Lead Practice Nurse
London: Central London
Hours: Monday-Friday. Full Time. Permanent
Salary: Competitive Salary
Our client, a very prestigious and well respected private practice, has an exciting permanent full time opportunity for a Lead Practice Nurse. You will have people management experience and ideally be a nurse prescriber.
Job role detailed below includes running your own clinics and managing a small team of practice nurses and admin support.
- Practical and hands on clinical support for the founder
- Supporting the lead GP / founder with results, triaging patients, follow ups etc
- Dealing with clinical enquiries
- Cervical Cytology
- Travel vaccinations
- Medication and vaccine stock control.
For further information please call Cheviot and ask for Lesley, Sharon, Simeon, Victoria or Daphne
Over half of our candidates say the reason they first contacted Cheviot Recruitment was either through word of mouth recommendation or because they'd been impressed by our reputation.
Our consultants spend time getting to know our candidates and their requirements - often building up relationships which span many years. We always have a very wide range of occupational heath roles available across the UK and we ensure our candidates are kept up to date with the latest vacancies, whether by phone, text, email alerts or via our website.
What we offer our candidates
- A wide range of occupational health job vacancies, many of which you won't find advertised elsewhere
- Permanent, temporary and ad hoc work
- Experienced, knowledgeable, friendly consultants
- Advice on writing your CV and interview techniques
- Job alerts by email, phone or text
- A full briefing before each interview including company information and a profile of the interviewer
- Client feedback at the earliest opportunity
- Occupational health study days - competitively priced courses covering various OH topics