A stunning neurological care centre have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN). The ideally-located nursing environment is rated "excellent" by the CQC for providing nursing care for acquired brain injuries, neurological conditions and disorder to residents within a fantastic converted nursing environment.
As part of an established and successful elderly care group, the nursing home can offer successful RGN or RMN candidates a very competitive salary (up to £36k!), pension scheme, benefits and fantastic career progression - both locally and nationwide.
- Full and Part Time hours available on day or night duty
- Medical Documentation and Uniform Provided
- Monitoring Patient Condition
- Carrying out Treatment Plans
- Assisting with Patient Needs
- Must be a qualified RGN or RMN and have a valid NMC pin number
- Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience providing nursing care in a neuro, elderly, dementia setting
Salary: £27,200 - £36,030 per annum + pension + benefits + career progression and exceptional on-going training
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
White Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency, focusing on Care Home and Nursing Home recruitment in the UK. Our success is shaped through close professional relationships with both our candidates and clients.
We are able to provide you with assistance across all disciplines and at all levels. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Unit and Team Leaders
To get in touch, please apply to our jobs through this website.